Our payment-related policies ensure buyers have consistent access to familiar and secure payment methods, transparent information on how to pay and what to pay for and know what to do if something goes wrong.
The following payment methods, which are offered at PayPal checkout, are allowed:
- PayPal, Visa, Credit card, debit card master
- Shopify Pay
- Any client that wants to use the PayPal payment method will have to take care of the PayPal transaction fees.
- Payment will be collected immediately upon completion of the payment process and an email will be sent to confirm your order.
How are payments processed?
Payments are processed through a secure SSL-encrypted connection to our payment processing partners PayPal and Shopify Pay. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments, and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. You can find information about the payment services providers' privacy policies and practices at their Privacy.
- If for any reason you do not have a positive experience, we will do everything possible to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
- We understand that purchasing items online can be risky, and we want you to understand that purchasing from our website carries absolutely no risk.
- If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy, We have support email from 8: 30 to 21: 30 Spanish time do not hesitate to contact us if you need help, at email@example.com
- Thank you for your order. When you place an order, you will receive an email confirmation from us about your purchase.
This document was last updated on December 8, 2021