LEGAL NOTICE AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information provided in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information data of this website are provided below:
The ownership of this website, www.josliwigs.com , (hereinafter, Website) is held by: Lilieth Joseph, with NIF: X6761534V, and whose contact details are:
Address: C/Mallorca 230
Contact phone: 604387985
Contact email: email@example.com
II. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The object of the conditions: The Website The object of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate the access and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Conditions, the Website shall be understood as: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, that is, the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated both in the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all those services or online resources that it offers to Users (hereinafter, Services).
Josliwigs reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Contents and Services that may be incorporated therein. The User acknowledges and accepts that at any time Josliwigs may interrupt, deactivate and / or cancel any of these elements that are integrated into the Website or access to them.
Access to the Website by the User is free and, as a general rule, is 2/14 free without the User having to provide a consideration to be able to enjoy it, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider that the User had contracted.
The use of any of the Contents or Services of the Website may be made by subscription or prior registration of the User. The User The access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as the spaces enabled to interact between Users, and the User and Josliwigs, such as comments and / or blogging spaces, confers the condition of User, so that they accept, from the moment browsing the Website begins, all the Conditions established here, as well as their subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding mandatory legal regulations as the case may be.
Given the relevance of the above, the User is recommended to read them every time he visits the Website. The Josliwigs Website provides a wide range of information, services and data. The User assumes his responsibility to make correct use of the Website. This responsibility will extend to:
A use of the information, Contents and / or Services and data offered by Josliwigs without being contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may involve injury to the rights of third parties or the operation of the Website itself.
The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms extended by Josliwigs for access to certain Contents or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User will immediately notify Josliwigs about any fact that allows the improper use of the information registered in said forms, such as, but not limited to, theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and / or passwords, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation.
Josliwigs reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, will not be suitable for publication.
In any case, Josliwigs will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may exist. The mere access to this Website does not imply establishing any type of commercial relationship between Josliwigs and the User.
The User declares to be of legal age and to have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Conditions. Therefore, this Josliwigs Website is not directed to minors. Josliwigs declines any responsibility for non-compliance with this requirement.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
Josliwigs does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, nor of the Contents or Services. Josliwigs will do everything possible for the proper functioning of the Website, however, it is not responsible or guarantees that access to this Website will not be uninterrupted or error-free. Nor is it responsible or guarantees that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website, is error-free or causes damage to the computer system (software and hardware) of the User.
In no case will Josliwigs be liable for losses, damages or losses of any kind arising from access, navigation and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses. Josliwigs is also not responsible for any damages that may be caused to users by improper use of this Website.
In particular, it is not responsible in any way for falls, interruptions, lack or defect of telecommunications that may occur.
IV. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Josliwigs undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- The Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, approving the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in Josliwigs is: Lilieth Joseph, with NIF: X6761534V (hereinafter, also Responsible for the treatment).
Their contact details are as follows:
Address: C/Mallorca 230
Contact phone: 604387985
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration of Personal Data In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Josliwigs through the forms extended on its pages will be incorporated and processed in our files in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Josliwigs and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that he fills out, or to attend to a request or query thereof.
Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in Article 30.5 of the RGPD applies, a register of processing activities is maintained that specifies, according to its purposes, the processing activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User's consent will be required at all times prior completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. Principle of accuracy: Personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality. Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed at Josliwigs are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Josliwigs undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation performed.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended
Personal data is collected and managed by Josliwigs in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to attend a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial personalization, operational and statistical purpose, and activities specific to the corporate purpose of Josliwigs, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be destined; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
The personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only for the following period: 5 years, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will not be shared with third parties. In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of Articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by Josliwigs. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Josliwigs undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in order to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
However, because Josliwigs cannot guarantee the impregnability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to inform the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the RGPD, a breach of personal data security is understood to be any breach of security that causes the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to such data. The personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and anyone to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has over Josliwigs and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD vis-à-vis the Data Controller:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether Josliwigs is treating his personal data or not and, if so, to obtain information about his specific personal data and the treatment that Josliwigs has carried out or carries out, as well as, among others, of the available information about the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have their personal data modified that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right to erasure ("the right to be forgotten"): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the erasure of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and it has no other legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data have been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform the controllers who are processing the personal data of the interested party's request to delete any 8/14 link to those personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive his personal data from the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or cease the processing thereof by Josliwigs.
- Right not to be to not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, existing unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise his rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD-www.josliwigs.com ", specifying:
* Name, surnames of the User and copy of the ID. In cases where the representation is admitted, the identification by the same means of the person representing the User will also be necessary, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the ID card may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves the identity.
* Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
* Address for the purpose of notifications.
* Date and signature of the applicant.
* Any document proving the request that formulates.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail:
Links to third-party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to websites of third parties other than Josliwigs, and therefore are not operated by Josliwigs.
The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. Complaints to the control authority In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way in which his personal data is being processed, he will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es ).
V. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information regarding the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and personalize his experience and use of the Website, and can also, for example, help identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time you have been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to contact the User's phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User's hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User's private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
They are those cookies that are sent to the User's computer or device and managed exclusively by Josliwigs for the best functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your User experience. These cookies allow the User to be recognized as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer you content that fits your preferences.
The entity(s) in charge of providing cookies may transfer this information to third parties, as long as it is required by law or a third party processes this information for these entities.
Social media cookies
Josliwigs incorporates social media plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social media cookies may be stored in the User's browser.
The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookies policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
The User must refer to them to find out about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the links where you can consult these privacy and / or cookies policies are indicated below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es-419&gl=mx
- Google+: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hp-cookies
Disable, reject and delete cookies
SEE. LINKS POLICY
It is reported that the Josliwigs Website makes or may make available to Users means of link (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons), directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites belonging to and / or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website is intended to facilitate Users to search for and access the information available on the Internet, without it being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Josliwigs does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the products and / or services available on such linked sites.
Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
Josliwigs will under no circumstances review or control the content of other websites, nor does it approve, examine or endorse the products and services, contents, files and any other material existing on the aforementioned linked sites.
Josliwigs assumes no responsibility for any damages that may occur due to access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of websites not managed by Josliwigs and that are linked on this Website.
The User or third party who makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to the Josliwigs Website should know that:
The reproduction — totally or partially — of any of the Contents and / or Services of the Website is not allowed without the express authorization of Josliwigs.
Any false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about the Josliwigs Website, nor about the Contents and / or Services thereof, is also not allowed.
With the exception of the hyperlink, the website on which said hyperlink is established will not contain any element of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by Josliwigs.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Josliwigs and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Josliwigs of the contents, services and / or activities offered on said website, and vice versa.
VII. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Josliwigs by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example and not exhaustive, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). They will, therefore, be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties related to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Josliwigs are expressly prohibited.
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Josliwigs. You can view the elements of the Website or even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is exclusively for your personal use. The User, however, may not delete, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the Website.
In the event that the User or a third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website constitutes a violation of the rights of protection of intellectual property, they must immediately notify Josliwigs through the contact details in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
VIII. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
Josliwigs reserves the right to file any civil or criminal actions it deems necessary for the improper use of the Website and Contents, or for the breach of these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and Josliwigs will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in the Spanish territory. If any controversy arises in relation to the interpretation and / or the application of these Conditions, the parties will submit their conflicts to the ordinary jurisdiction submitting to the corresponding judges and courts according to law.
Last modified: October 19, 2022